JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

APRIL MINI SESSION SPECIAL

THESE SPECIALS FILL UP WITHIN A FEW DAYS -- PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK YOUR SPOT!!

BLUEBONNET PRINCE AND PRINCESS
(see--trying to do something for the girls AND the boys)



WHEN: APRIL 13TH AND 20TH (both Sundays)

TIME: ALL DAY LONG 9:30 - 4:00

WHERE: GRAPEVINE

WHAT: BRING YOUR PRINCESS FOR A TEA PARTY IN THE BLUEBONNETS (PETTISKIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THEM TO WEAR)

OR

BRING YOUR PRINCE TO POSE IN THE BLUEBONNETS AND IN MY WAGON

WHAT YOU GET: A 30 MINUTE SESSION WITH ME AND AT LEAST 25 IMAGES EDITED AND RETOUCHED ON A CD WITH A PRINT RELEASE FORM.

HOW MUCH: THE COST TO YOU IS $125...ADD A CUSTOM DESIGNED STORYBOARD IMAGE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $25.

HOW TO BOOK A SESSION: PLEASE CALL BRANDI AT 469-955-4922

No comments: