JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Friends Forever...

Shooting Brandi and Zuleyka's senior portraits reminded me of myself and my best friend, Meghan. Through thick and thin, we have made it together. Much is the same for these two~~they have stood by one another's side with love and support.
This session was one of my most favorites for many reasons and it does help that they are both gorgeous and easy on the camera lens! I hope that in the future they are as lucky as I am to still have my best friend (by the way, if you are reading this~~I really, really miss you, Meghan!). Here is just a short preview~I will definitely be adding more to this by the end of the weekend. I hope you guys love them!
















2 comments:

Amanda said...

Because you’re one of my blogging friends, I wanted to let you know about my new business. I would love for you to go visit my business blog, http://www.froggiebloggiedesigns.blogspot.com/. If you’re interested in having a blog makeover, I would love to help you out!! And even if you’re not, I would love for you to take a look!! More than anything, I need help spreading the word. If you know that one of your blogging friends is looking to make over their blog, please let them know about me!!

Thanks for being my blog friend!
Love,
Amanda (Better known to you from “Manda’s Moments.”) :o)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW. Between looking at those two girls thinking about how young WE were once and your sweet words, I'm freakin cryin on the beach over here. Sunny day, wind, waves, and I'm bawlin. I miss you SOOOOOOO much. I wonder if those two girls have ANY idea what's in their future? Could we have handled it if we had known? Ah well, my husband stole our only car today, so maybe a phone tomorrow? here---how bout i EMAIL you my room phone at the hotel and you can call ME? Hey, I'm a freakin genius. Love ya...meg