JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exactly what I needed...

I am blogging relaxed and refreshed having gotten home from my mini vacation at the Great Wolf Lodge. If you have never been there and you have the means, then RUN not walk to this super fun resort. If you have kids, then this place is a "must do" on your list of ways to keep the kids entertained! --I will post some pics tomorrow

After check out, we went to the Ft Worth Botanic Gardens for a picnic and the butterfly exhibit. I cannot remember the last time that I went to the park and it was for pleasure--not business. What a perfectly relaxing time!!

I got to spend oodles of quality time with my kids and thanks to a very generous Nana, who kept all of the kids (including Avery) in her room at the Lodge, I also got to spend the ENTIRE night alone with my husband--our very first since Avery was born. What do two young adults do on their first night without baby you may ask??? WE SLEPT--A LOT--11 straight hours to be exact!! And that is EXACTLY what we needed!

Back to work tomorrow....I was going to pull a classic all-nighter tonight, but then I realized that I am caught up enough to turn in early...so goodnight to all...

Stay tuned to this blog--I have to do tons of editing this weekend and I can promise you some VERY cute pics will follow soon!

No comments: