JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2008

PAST AND PRESENT CLIENTS...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RE-EDIT YOUR PHOTOS THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM ME!!!

If you have an issue with how a photo looks, you want a different text added, or you want a border around your photos, then PLEASE contact me.
When you re-edit the photos, you not only are creating something that is not indicative of my photography, you are also compromising the resolution and quality of the photos. In addition to these two things, you are also violating copyright laws.

If this continues to be a problem, then I will change my policy about giving the CD out and will go to prints only. I know that most of you hire me in part because of the CD, and I enjoy being able to provide that service, but this has become a serious issue.

If you don't like what you see on my websites, then perhaps another photographer has the style that you like.

No comments: