JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can YOU Inspire Me??


When Riley showed up at his sister's session sporting a cool new mohawk, I instantly knew that we needed to do a quickie, freebie, punker/skater photo shoot. So, his Mom and I went to downtown Funkytown for a photo session showcasing his 'do (which was cut off the next week for school).

I constantly have ideas for fresh, new pictures that I have never seen anywhere else. My biggest hurdle? Convincing people to just go with it and trust me. Here's a perfect example:
Remember that photo of the little bald baby in some watermelons? The one that sparked a watermelon mini session frenzy? I did that for free---I approached 3 people with that idea and they wanted nothing to do with it. Not surprising to me, one of those people ended up paying me for a watermelon mini session.

Currently, I am looking for some beautiful people to help me bring to life some of the ideas swirling around in my head. I need a couple for engagement type photos that are cool with anything that I throw at them and that are young, hip, gorgeous, and easy to direct--(girls--no guys that hate having their photo taken!). I need a pregnant mama that will be cool with some pretty crazy stuff on the side of the road (I need this one soon). I am ALWAYS looking for newborns, as this is where most of my ideas would apply. I mean REALLY newborn, though, ABSOLUTELY no older than 10 days.

For helping me to satisfy some of my creative desires, I will happily give you a free session and the CD of my faves. The qualifications for this are simple-- You must be OK with me choosing the day, the time, the location, possibly the clothes, and you MUST TRUST ME!! oh...AND you MUST BE PATIENT with getting your FREE photos. I have paying clients to take care of. I'm thinking that the wait time would be approximately 4-6 wks-but, ya never know, it may be less than that.

If you would like to be considered as one of my models, and would like to get some free photos, then please send me an email to brandifornof@hotmail.com and tell me why I should pick you--please attach either a recent photo or a link to your Myspace page. DO NOT call me about this and please do not contact my assistant either by phone or email--she is busy enough with holiday appointments!

Here is Mr. Riley---my all-time favorite boy model!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do I get in touch with you?

I would love to do a couple's session with my husband! We are very easy to direct, and very comfortable in front of the camera.

Here's a link to one pic of us: http://dfwartmodels.com/images/members/image1136444519_372761_full.jpg

Let me know if you're interested in working with us!!