JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Let the Voting Begin.....


OK--here is how this will work....pick out your favorite photo...the corresponding number is just above it....scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will see a poll where you can vote based on the number of your favorite photo.

The winner will be quite obvious, since you can keep a running total of who is in the lead just by looking at the poll. Voting starts tonight at 10pm...Voting ends next Monday night at 10pm. The winner will win the free 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas!!

Good luck and happy voting!!


#1 Brandi





#2 Kim





#3 Ginny





#4 Ann Marie





#5 Amy





#6 Lauren





#7 Lily





#8 Lisa





#9 Maribel





#10 Valerie




PS---I CAN TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING THERE VOTING FOR YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....PLEASE VOTE ONCE. IF YOU WANT MORE VOTES, THEN PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THE CONTEST....THANK YOU!

No comments: