JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

I love repeat clients!


I really do feel good when people tell me that they love their photos (especially when they tell me that they cried), but I think that the ultimate compliment comes when they use me over and over again. That tells me that I am doing something right! I absolutely adore my loyal clients--thank you all so much for trusting me with such precious moments!


Here are a couple of my repeat families!




Don't be fooled by these sweet photos--this little girl was beating the hell out of her brother--but he was sooo good--he just took it and smiled!








I like black and white too-







This is a little more like it!







Here is the ultimate "outakes" family--they always crack me up!















And the outakes....








Last year's best outtakes!






Can't wait to see what they come up with next year!!

No comments: