JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ooodles of Newborns...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE newborn sessions! If I could pick only ONE thing to photograph the rest of my life, it would be brand new babies!


Here is just a small sampling of the newest cuties in the metroplex! They were all very alert!







Big sister was a doll too!









Elliott says "hello, world!"










this baby has the cutest dimple!











and another...







Big brother looks like a Gap model!








and another...










And ANOTHER...










and THIS is what happens when the first-time Daddy gets the baby dressed for the photo shoot--sorry, Kevin, I had to call you out!





Whew! Can you say "baby fever" ?? I have 5 more babies in December!

No comments: