JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prayers needed...


I really do believe in the power of prayers and we need some in a bad way. This is my newest editor, Tyra, and her family, Matt and baby Dakota. Yesterday, Dakota fell unconscious and he currently in the hospital. There aren't a lot of developments as to why that happened or why his white cell blood count is dangerously low at this time. It could be just a bad infection, or it could be something much more serious.

I have grown quite fond of Dakota, since he hangs out with us in my office when his Mommy is helping me edit. He is just the sweetest, most lovable baby. Please send a prayer their way--I know that they would appreciate it!




These were taken a few weeks ago when I first met Tyra for Dakota's newborn session









1 comment:

Shawn and Kimberly AKA Daddy and Mommy said...

Praying for this family and their sweet baby, Dakota!