JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Santa Sessions...


I know that a lot of you are looking for Santa Sessions that are similar to mine and for a good price. Here is a photographer that I know personally and he does a good job. Maybe he can help some of ya'll out who couldn't get on MY Santa Sessions.

www.christopherlynnphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Brandi's referal, we contacted Chris to see about setting up a Santa session. After chatting for a little while I went away feeling really good about the session, and was very pleased with the photos on his site and blog. He and Brandi seem to have a similar style and eye for photos, so I'm glad there will be a level of consistency for our shoot with the photos Brandi has done for us in the past. Thansk for having trust worthy friends Brandi, we are excited that we will be able to do a Santa session now.