JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Update of turnaround...


I just wanted to let everyone know that as of this week, I am at a 2 week turnaround. My goal is to have EVERYTHING done this week by next Sunday--even if you had a session with me this last weekend, it will **HOPEFULLY** be done by this weekend!

My last session is on Monday and that is only because of the cruddy/crazy weather that we had this last week--75 degrees, then 29 degrees, then 65 degrees, then 36 degrees--geez, can we pick a season already??!!

I have some great images to share after this week--LOTS of sessions again--I SWEAR that I am slowing down next year--REALLY!!! So check back next week for lots of new posts WITH pictures including the Santa Minis from a couple of weeks ago (ALL of those have been sent out as well--mailed last Saturday).

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER POST FROM TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO NOMINATE A DESERVING FAMILY FOR A FREE SESSION AND GET A CREDIT FOR YOURSELF JUST FOR THINKING OF OTHERS!

No comments: