JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bluebonnets Mini Sessions


I'm sure that you were all expecting this one--the next mini will be for bluebonnet pics!

Here are the details:

When: April 16th 9:30-5:00
April 19th 2:00-7:00

Where: You will be given this info after booking your spot

Who: One child, two children, three, a football team, the whole family--whatever you like!

What you get: 10-15 minutes with me, a CD of 10 beautifully edited images, and a print release form

How much: $100 **DUE BY WED, APRIL 8TH PAYMENTS NEED TO BE MADE VIA PAYPAL**

Here's the catch! This mini does come with a disclaimer: If you are booking this session with me, that means that you fully understand and have read the following:

**THESE WILL TAKE THE FULL WAITING PERIOD OF 3-4 WEEKS TO BE DONE AND SENT OUT**

I would just rather say this now than have to announce something about a delay later. I am going on a cruise (a very, very, VERY much needed vacation) with my husband on May 7th. I am going to try to have everything done before I leave, but, we all know that things happen, and I would rather surprise you all by having them in your hands early then disappoint anyone by letting them think they will be done in a week or two! That's the only bad thing about these mini sessions! Great price--LOTS AND LOTS of pics to edit!

If you are OK with this wait period and would still like to book, please call my assistant, Jennifer, at 81-694-8664 **SHE LETS ALL CALLS GO TO VOICEMAIL AND THEN RETURNS CALLS IN THE ORDER THEY WERE RECEIVED** so, please don't think you are being ignored--she WILL call you back!

Also--you will notice that one of the days is a weekday--I ask that all people who CAN do a weekday, please DO a weekday! Thanks so much! I cannot wait to capture your families/kids enjoying the tradition of Texas bluebonnets!

No comments: