JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thomas is Three!


I have definitely found that there are some people that I meet with this business that quickly become more than a client--they become a friend...
I have been photographing Thomas since he was one and I think it is safe to say that we adore each other. He ran to me and gave me a HUGE hug when we saw each other! His mama and I have definitely crossed over that client to friend line and I think she is an absolutely wonderful Mommy and she truly cherishes each and every day with her son--something that just about everyone(including me)are guilty of taking for granted.
These were Thomas's 3 year old photos and we really just wanted to get photos of him being Thomas. We brought out his tools and his bike, he loves Daddy to death, so we borrowed some of Daddy's clothes and played boy dress-up.
Big hug to you Thomas! Miss Brandi loves ya!














Ummm, did I mention that we had zero problem trying to get Thomas to smile? Except, of course, while he was working with his tools--very intense little worker there!

No comments: