JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Sweet Surprise


I came home on Saturday to this very sweet gesture of thanks from one of my favorite clients (they are all becoming favorites--this little boy is special to me)!!
She had no idea when she sent it, but Saturday was the perfect day for me to receive this gift...here's how Saturday went...
I had 3 sessions at the Arboretum...
First one went smoothly...
Second one took a tad longer than I thought it would, but still good...
Third one was a dream session with brand new clients...
Nothing exciting, right?
Well, although I did eat breakfast and lunch, and I drank 4 bottles of water while out there, I apparently got dehydrated...had a little fainting spell at the Arboretum (some little old man was my nurse) and then had another one when I got home...a few hours later, I come to in Carenow with an IV in my arm and a pretty freaked out hubby...seems I got REALLY dehydrated! The temp raising so fast, along with the lack of sleep on Thurs and Fri, running all over the Arboretum, and obviously NOT drinking enough fluids got the best of me. So, in the future, you will all see me running around with Gatorade!!

I recovered enough to survive day 3 of the bunny sessions! YAY!! Speaking of bunny sessions--Day 2 is complete and all were sent out today (if they weren't already sent), except for the 3 who requested pick-up. A slideshow will go up on the website for you all to see tomorrow--sorry, I am turning in early tonight--still not feeling 100%. It was great to see a lot of new faces--I was glad that I opened the 3rd day and got to meet all of you new people! Thanks so much to those who referred them to me!!

I will be posting some previews this week too--for those who say you are stalking my blog, waiting to see your little one's photos ;-)

Lastly, I just wanted to say "thank you" to Jaime one more time--your gift is helping to nurse me back to health!! You are so sweet to go out of your way for me in that way!! You say that you appreciate me, and I definitely appreciate you!

YUMMY!!!!

No comments: