JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

IMPORTANT INFO:

PLEASE READ: I DESPERATELY need the remaining ppl waiting to get their bluebonnet times to make sure you get me your phone #---if we have had a session, I have your number. Also-PLEASE CALL ME BACK ASAP-I have to go in order, therefore, your response is needed before I move to the next person...

Also-The Bunny mini ppl-your location is up on the discussions tab of the fanpage found here. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE ON TIME!!!
I AM watching the weather-can't call it til the day of the sessions-will call everyone if we have to cancel!!

FYI-I DO NOT HAVE TEXT MESSAGING...If you need to reach me for anything, please call me. An alternative to that would be messaging me on FB or via email @ info@b4photography.com

No comments: