JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WET, WILD, & FUN MINI!

I know we are ALL dying from this heat! I have joked several times but now I'm serious--we are having the next mini at a WATER PARK! The shots will be of your kids having FUN while staying COOL-think more action, less posing. It is the ONLY thing I can think of that is safe for you all and myself! I'm not into cooking babies ;-)

**ANY ONE WHO PURCHASED A MINI SESSION PACKAGE FOR 2012-JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IN ON THESE-THE REGULAR SCHEDULED MINIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH EACH OF YOU TO SEE WHICH ONES YOU WANT IN ON!**

SO-on to the DETAILS-

Location> Colleyville

Time> Starting at 8am-9am & 6PM-8PM (evening sessions are softer light and are *usually* cooler)

Wardrobe> Swimwear/water wear

Cost> $100 for 15 min session and 5-7 pics on CD with print release form, $50 Deposit required! Remainder is due day of the session.

Days> Aug 16th/22nd/27th

How to purchase-please use Paypal button below to make your $50 deposit (credit/debit cards AND checking accts can be used). Please leave your number in the message to seller part OR please call me with your number @ 469-955-4922 OR please email me at info@b4photography.com with your number. I'll be calling you to pick your day and time!







No comments: