JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

First Mini of the Year!

I am very excited to announce the first mini of 2012-the Babies and Bunnies mini! One of my all time favorites!

When-March 10, 11, and 18th
Where-Location TBD (one in Dallas and one in Grapevine area)
What-Easter photos with a precious live baby bunny
How much-This mini is $150 for 5-7 edited photos on a cd with print release form
How to get a spot-Please PREPAY by using the paypal link below-calls are made in the order of payment received (calls to book are made starting Wed, Feb 29th.)
**WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE TO SELLER WITH A GOOD PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU AT!!--VERY IMPORTANT IN GETTING YOU BOOKED***


**Children should be old enough to sit on their own**








I am also offering ONE other day to do bunnies...I will be keeping them this year and bringing them to the bluebonnets for one day of bunnies and bluebonnets---this date is not selected yet as we must plan around the flowers--only 8 of these avail!
This one is kinda a two for one deal--you get bluebonnet pics AND bunny pics! Use the link below to purchase Bluebonnets and Bunnies!








No comments: