JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Family is Complete...

What a precious little baby! Landon is SO cute and T-I-N-Y !! He was quite agreeable with whatever we wanted to do with him and his parents were awesome in letting me get creative with some shots!! See--it really IS OK to trust your photographer! We got some great captures and Landon was a dream newborn--he slept for at least 75% of the session!

Enjoy your pics Mom and Dad--and enjoy that baby!













No comments: