JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

A new baby plan member....

They found me a little late (our first session was at 3 months), but this little girl is going to be SO MUCH FUN to photograph over the next year!! She was just precious! Here are some of my favorites--there are lots!












I love all her little baby parts...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is one pic where you can tell she is thinking about how she already has daddy wrapped around her little finger...too adorable! the "little cheeks" she will get you for when you do her wedding pics in about 25 years...lol~