JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pleasant Surprises...

Saying that I was stressed going to this session is an understatement. I was late due to traffic and I knew that I was dealing with a 2 year old who had been waiting in a car for 45 minutes for me--2 year old + cooped up in a car = NOT a good combination.


However, when I met with this family for their downtown Grapevine photo shoot, I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a 2 year old who was polite, sweet, and calm. She listened to me when I told her to look my way and where to stand. Her brother, who was 7 months old, was easy to photograph as well.


I was so prepared to have to pull out all my tricks to get them to even look my way, but both kiddos were attentive and shooting this session was a breeze!


I hope Mom and Dad enjoy their preview....











No comments: