JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Savannah Smiles....

It would be hard for me to pinpoint exactly what I like best about Miss Savannah. Is it her dimple? Her gorgeous lips? Her amazingly bright blue eyes? I think she is a total package.
She did a great job the day of our shoot--she gave me lots of looks--serious, silly, thoughtful, sweet and sassy. A child who is obviously accustomed to having a camera in her face! I don't blame Mom and Dad--if she were mine, I'd have 1000s of photos of her too!













Such a sweet baby--I hope she has a FABULOUS first birthday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love these pictures I can't wait to see the rest of them. I could never thank you enough for the work you have done. I still get teary eyed looking at my baby girl and I can't wait for our next session with you.
Thanks,
Heather