JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

BABIES, BABIES, BABIES...

If you ever ask me what my favorite subject is to take photos of, my answer is easy...Newborns! They are the most agreeable and adorable clients! They let me put them on Harleys, in bookshelves, on a football, in a basket, in a bucket, on a saddle, and in a drawer. They very rarely complain. All you have to do is BE PATIENT! Wait for those little sleepy things to fall asleep and voila--you have a great picture to help you remember just how tiny your sweet baby was!
(Just for the record: Coming in at a VERY close second to newborns is babies aged 6-9months!)

Here are some of the cuties that I got to meet this month! The baby plan is a great way to watch your baby grow and to document those important milestones! I look forward to watching these little ones get bigger!


Mr G.


Great Dog!!














Miss J.







She is so PRECIOUS!!





Miss E.








No comments: