JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Florida, HERE I COME!!!!


I have finished all CDs that were promised (except for R'Lessa's and she is a godsend who said I can do it when I get back). So everyone should be getting their Cds very shortly if you haven't already!

I am just now getting to pack a bag for me and my girls. Now that I have a moment to think straight, I am soooo freakin' excited!!! I have not taken a vacation in 2 years and this is EXACTLY what I needed!

I have oodles of CDs to finish when I return and will have tons of cute kids to show off, but for the next 11 days, I am doing absolutely NOTHING! YIPPEE!!!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend and I'll be bloggin' upon my return to show off the photos that Jessica James will be taking of me and my brood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you and your girls while you are here this coming week. We are going to have a great time!