JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update:

I know that everyone is waiting on their pics, and I will address some of those people directly, but I thought I could just post something for those who check my blog....

When I got home from Florida, my computer would not turn on. I sent it off and it took a week to get it back. It worked for 2 days, and started having problems again. It officially quit working again last night.

Now, this does not mean that I lost anyone's pictures--I haven't--I am religious about backing everything up. What I do have a problem with is that I sent everyone a CD with some of their pics before I left--that is what I lost--the work I already did. So, I have to start completely over.

So, I know that everyone has been super patient already, but I am sure that you all realize that I am working hard to get it fixed ASAP. I even missed the deadline for the advertisement that I paid for--so I may not have an ad out next month afterall.
At this point, I really just want to throw the computer out the window.

If anyone has any questions (other than "when will my CD be ready") then please call me. 469-955-4922 As for a blanket answer for the above question: I do not know. I am doing my best. I have to start over on 12 entire CDs and that takes time. All I can think of to do is offer those waiting an ungodly amount of time some sort of incentive to use me again. The computer should be fixed sometime this weekend/early next week--I had an IT guy here til 10 last night. I WILL get those pictures done and out--it is just going to take some time and for that, I am very sorry.

No comments: