JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Booked Solid...

The mini session planned for August 10th is now closed. Thank you so very much to those families who got booked!! I cannot wait to meet each and every one of you! You will all be receiving an email from me a few days prior to the shoot with details about directions, outfit suggestions, etc. Please remember to pay your session fee by August 1st. or you will lose your spot! Those of you who wanted to participate in this special, but didn't act fast enough, please email us at b4photography@hotmail.com and we will start a wait list---you can replace anyone who does not pay their fee in time. If I get enough of those emails, then I will open another date for another mini session special similar to this one.

No comments: