JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MINI SESSION SPECIAL


I have a great mini session planned for August!

I will be at Las Colinas Canal on Sunday, August 10th from 1 pm til 6:30 pm.
It is a great place for photos---especially family pics---so that is my offer--a "you call it" special. You can do family pics, newborns, babies, kids, maternity, etc. There is no extra fee for extra people so bring whomever you want. You will get 30 minutes of time with me --trust me, that is PLENTY of time to get some awesome shots. You will receive a CD of at least 25 edited photos with a print release form. As an added extra bonus, I will display one photo from each session on my blog and on myspace and will open voting for one week. The picture that gets the most votes will win an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas portrait--a $150 value. Duplicate canvases will be offered to the winning family at a discounted rate---makes GREAT Christmas gifts!

The cost for the session is $150.00---interested parties must pay for their session by August 1st.

This is a great opportunity to get the entire family together for early Christmas card photos.

For those who are concerned with doing outdoor photos in the middle of summer--I assure you that this location is not bad on the heat factor!! There is an almost constant breeze blowing and we will be completely in shade the entire time. I might be sweating like crazy--but that's only because I will be out there all day running around!

If you are interested in getting in on this mini session special, then please call 817-694-8664

Thanks, Brandi

Here are some examples of what we can get there--featuring my sweet baby Avery Grace!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for yet another session with you.. these pictures are going to be awesome! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm so upset I had to cancel my spot, my job wouldn't work with me so my only option for vacation is that weekend. =( Looking forward to the Watermelon session though!!