JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

September and October Mini Sessions!!!!

I am opening two new specials for Sept and Oct.


September:
Where: Las Colinas Canal
Time: 1-6 pm
When: September 14th
What's involved: Another "you call it" special--anything you want!
30 minutes (PLENTY of time) with me--one wardrobe change allowed, a CD of 25 edited images and a print release form. One photo from each session will be posted on my blog and voting will be opened for one week. The photo which receives the most votes will win a free 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas.

This is a great opportunity to get Christmas photos taken!
Cost to you: $150 Session fee due by Sept 6th

October
Where: Dallas Arboretum at the PUMPKIN PATCH!!
When: October 5th
Time: 10am-2pm
What's involved: Bring your princess or pirate in their Halloween best for a FUN session in the best pumpkin patch around!!
You get 15-20 minutes with me, a CD of 10-15 edited images and a print release form.

Cost to you: $65 (this is a cheaper mini session than normal b/c you must pay for parking <$5> and admission to the Arboretum <$8>) Session Fee due on Sept 26th

To book either of these sessions, please call Jennifer, my scheduler, at 817-694-8664
These sessions are prepay ONLY and the session fees are due by the date listed below each one!

No comments: