JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some of my Favorite Clients....


Another family that was affected by the cd burner burnout issue that I had this past week...This family started a serious trend early this year by being the first in a LOOOOONG line of families with multiples that I have photographed recently. In our first session, big sis was pretty much left out since we focused on the twins, but, this time, she gave me some gorgeous shots! They all did so well---well worth the
3X we had to reschedule!! I guess what they say is true--"the third time's the charm"!
Enjoy the long overdue preview Amy! The CD (with pictures) is on the way!

















1 comment:

TwinsTwice said...

Brandi---
They are beautiful pictures (and kiddos!) Where were they taken?