JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just an Update.....


I just wanted to let everyone know what the updated situation is on your photos...

I started this holiday season completely prepared with 2 editors. We booked the calendar to full capacity and then...one of the editors quit suddenly. As of about 2 weeks ago, I am the ONLY person editing THOUSANDS of photos. I just got 2 new girls to start helping but full training is not an option as I do not have time. So, they are doing the basics for me and I am finishing the CDs off.

I know how hard it is to wait for your photos--trust me--I am waiting on some of my own right now and I am REALLY excited to see them. I just ask for patience and understanding in this difficult situation. Your CDs WILL get to you ASAP--I PROMISE! And your photos WILL be AMAZING--just give me time to get them done, please.

I appreciate you all so much and I REALLY appreciate those who have been patient and continue to be patient with me. I have the best clients in the world and I cannot thank you all enough!!

PS--I REALLY need all the photo choices from my September mini session folks!!! I will start the voting this Friday.

No comments: