JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sold Out!!!


Well, the Santa mini sessions sold out in basically 2 hours....
We let all calls go to voicemail today so that people could be called back in order. So, if you haven't gotten a call back from Jennifer yet, she will get to you soon. She said she stopped counting after 50 calls. We do have a wait list and do anticipate using that to fill some spots of people who cancel.

I am super excited about this mini session! I can't wait to see all of the kiddos interact with "Santa"--should have some smiles and some tears!
Now all I can hope for is a little snow--how cool would THAT be!!???

No comments: