JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Package Deal...



FYI: The books for October and November are officially closed and have been for a couple of weeks...December still has some spots left--but not many. There is currently a wait list for spots in Oct and Nov.
B4 Photography will be closed for winter break December 21st through January 6th. I will only be accepting birth, maternity, and newborns during that time.

I have decided to try something new... Every year, in January, I raise my session prices (as do most companies). This year will be no different as I have already started drafting the pricing changes for 2009. I am offering you the opportunity to purchase a package of 3 full sessions at this year's prices, and by doing so you will lock in this year's pricing FOREVER. So, if I ever become super popular and charge $700 or more a session, you will always pay $325. The price for the session package is $975 -- with half due at the time of purchase and the other half due at your first session. You don't pay anything at all at your second and third sessions(with the exception of a location's photographer permit fee-[should one apply] and extensive travel [outside of DFW]). You are allowed to "gift" one session away to a friend or family member, but only you, the purchaser, will receive the lifetime price break. The sessions can be used Mon-Sun with no additional fee for a weekend appt. Another bonus? You will be contacted in August to lock in a spot for holiday photos. You will get first dibs on my holiday scheduling. There is a limit of 10 of these packages. ONLY 10! So don't delay in purchasing yours!

For those of you who live for those minisessions, I am offering a similar deal to you! I am offering a package of 4 mini sessions--3 super minis (the ones that are 10-15 minutes) and 1 regular mini session (the ones that are 30 minutes). Past minisessions include: Valentine's mini, Easter bunny mini, Bluebonnets mini, Mommy and Me mini, Daddy and Me mini, You Call It mini (anything goes), Tea Party Princess mini, Fall Leaves mini, Pumpkin Patch mini, and Santa and Me mini. The price for this package is $375 (3 superminis at $75 and one regular mini at $150)--full amount is due at the time of purchase. There are only 10 of these packages available. We will record the order of the people who purchase these and you will be contacted in order prior to every minisession being announced to see if you want a spot. So, you will get first dibs on every minisession until your package is used up!

You must contact Jennifer at 817-694-8664 to purchase these packages.

No comments: