JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Baby

Miss Reese has been one of my favorite baby planners. She is always full of smiles and personality and gives me great photos every time! My only regret with this one is that I didn't get her as a newborn, so I have no teeny-tiny pics of her. I am thankful that mom and dad found me when she was only 3 months old--so I still got to see her grow up! She just celebrated her first birthday, which means, sadly, that our baby plan is over. I will *hopefully* see her again real soon. She really is the sweetest little thing! Here are some pics from our year together...


Three Months





Six Months





Nine Months






One Year







No comments: