JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Santa Mini Session...


The last mini session of the year!!

Why stand in line with a crowd of irritated parents and crying babies only to end up paying $30-50 for ONE pose?!?!?!?

Come join me for some Santa and Me photos--should be super cute!

When: November 30th 9:30am - 4:30pm

Where: Undisclosed location on the Fort Worth side of the Metroplex(at a REAL Christmas Tree Farm) Location will be given to those who get booked. Sorry, but I don't want any copycats!

What: 15 minutes with me for $75. 10-15 photos edited on a CD with a print release form. Delivery within 2-3 weeks. Santa will be there to interact with the kiddos. Candy canes and Christmas lollipops will be provided. Come in your winter best!

Payment deadline for this session is November 16th! We MUST have payment by then to secure your spot---no exceptions! Also,I want to point out that this is the Sunday after Thanksgiving--just so no one forgets!

Please call Jennifer at 817-694-8664 to book--DO NOT WAIT--This WILL sell out FAST!

No comments: