JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What did YOU do today??

Here's what I had the privilege of doing....



Welcome Kiera Brianne...tipping the scales at a petite 6lbs. 3 1/2 oz., 17 3/4 inches long...gracing the world with her presence at 10:37 pm, Oct. 1st.


Here are some of the (very quickly edited) photos from her birth....


Mom's almost there---just about time!!



Mom is sooo happy to have her here...



Dad looks a little nervous--must be thinking about all those boys who will be chasing that pretty little girl!



Big Brother will watch over her...he cried..made me tear up! I think he is smitten!



She just might already have Daddy wrapped around that tiny finger!



Meeting Mommy for the first time!




Lots of family there to welcome her!



the one circumstance that I don't mind sharing the picture taking spotlight!



Understandably exhausted from her busy first day



And here are some of Mom's maternity session....








I cannot express what an absolute honor it is to be invited to photograph a birth. It is such an intimate and private time. Each one that I witness are miracles and remind me of all the good things in life. What a special and amazing job I have. Thank you, Chris and Julie, for allowing me to share in your joy! She is beautiful!

Sweet dreams, Kiera. I'll be seeing you next week for more photos.

No comments: