JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sh*t Happens...


There will be no question as to the reason for this blog title once you see the following post. Josh is the brother of my scheduler, Jennifer--you will meet her sister later too! What a sweet, tiny baby they brought into my studio! I think that I had just talked about how I have only had a handful of newborns who didn't leak in one way or another during their session with me and then......Josh got blasted not once, but twice! We all shared a big laugh--or maybe I was laughing so hard that I just thought that everyone was laughing with me...anyway, if you have a weak stomach, then please don't look at the last two photos!


















Ok....I warned ya....


First, the pee...







And then, we were just trying to document those cute little buns....


PRICELESS!



No comments: