JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Update on Baby Dakota...


Just wanted to let everyone know that Dakota was released from the hospital this morning and is feeling much better! It was just a bad infection, which is minor --compared to what it possibly could have been.

Tyra wanted me to say "Thanks" to everyone who thought of her little boy!



******************NEW UPDATE**********************
Baby Dakota is back in the hospital (Nov 8th)--still fighting something--PLEASE keep this family in yours prayers! This baby needs to get better!!

No comments: