JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Facelift


I have updated www.b4photography.com -- please go and tell me your thoughts!
I am about 75% done--I need to work on updating the galleries and adding the new products that I will be offering! I can't wait for '09!

Some of you will notice that the pricing has changed. This is pretty standard. I will offer one more time the ONE package that I have available for sessions for next year at this year's price. READ BELOW FOR THE DETAILS (this is from the original post in Sept):

I have decided to try something new... Every year, in January, I raise my session prices (as do most companies). This year will be no different as I have already started drafting the pricing changes for 2009. I am offering you the opportunity to purchase a package of 3 full sessions at this year's prices, and by doing so you will lock in this year's pricing FOREVER. So, if I ever become super popular and charge $700 or more a session, you will always pay $325. The price for the session package is $975 -- with half due at the time of purchase and the other half due at your first session. You don't pay anything at all at your second and third sessions(with the exception of a location's photographer permit fee-[should one apply] and extensive travel [outside of DFW]). You are allowed to "gift" one session away to a friend or family member, but only you, the purchaser, will receive the lifetime price break. The sessions can be used Mon-Sun with no additional fee for a weekend appt. Another bonus? You will be contacted in August to lock in a spot for holiday photos. You will get first dibs on my holiday scheduling. There is a limit of 10 of these packages. ONLY 10! So don't delay in purchasing yours!

If you are interested in that LAST package deal, please contact Jennifer at 817-694-8664.

No comments: