JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Option...


The package deal that mentioned in the post prior to this one is sold. There were a lot of interested parties and I just wanted to throw out another option:

I do sell gift certificates for a full session at this year's prices of $325. You are more than welcome to purchase as many of those as you like to use for next year and beyond. You will not be locked into that price forever nor will you get first notice of holiday scheduling, but at least you get a discount!

These are only available through December 2008.

If you are interested in a gift certificate for yourself or someone special, then please contact Jennifer at 817-694-8664.

Thanks for all the compliments on the website--it is still a work in progress!

No comments: