JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holiday Giving Winner...


OK--well, this was harder than I thought it would be. Picking ONE winner is pretty impossible---so, I chose 3 winners--sort of. There will be one BIG winner who gets the full free session and the person who nominated them will get the $150 credit. There will be 2 people who will win free mini sessions (30 minutes) but there will be no credit for the nominating party.

The BIG winner is Doug and Melissa Merriman and their baby boy, Jackson, who has been very sick lately. They were nominated by Rhett and Ashley Patterson. Thank you for nominating such an amazing couple. I look forward to working with them to make sure that Jackson is very comfortable during our session. I didn't have any contact information for them, so I will be contacting the Pattersons soon for that.

The two other winners of the mini sessions are Bethany Shelbourne (nominated by Margaret Hutto) and Jessica Pillow, who nominated her mother but did not give me her name. Ladies, please contact me with these individual's contact information so I can get them scheduled for their free mini sessions.

I really appreciate all the entries and the difficult decision of who to pick really weighed on my heart, but I feel that I made the correct choice. I will definitely do this again next year. I do realize that there are people in need all throughout the year--not just during the holidays. So, if you come across someone who truly deserves to have a free mini session, please email their story to me. I want to help. Since I don't have a ton of money to give away and really no other talents other than taking photos and maybe cooking a great omelet, then free pictures are all I have to give. I feel that portraits are sometimes better than money anyway. Money comes and goes, but memories are lost once the moment is over.

Thanks to all--I hope that everyone has a great NEW YEAR--I am celebrating tonight with my friends and family!

No comments: