JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Specials for January and February...


I have gotten quite a few emails and messages asking about the first mini session of the year and I can tell you that there are SEVERAL planned for this year, so hopefully everyone will have a chance to get in on at least one or two!

January's special is a boudoir special for the ladies only....Give him a special gift that he will really love~~YOU! These sessions are available throughout the month of January only (to ensure delivery in time for Valentine's Day). The sessions are sexy and sweet--think Maxim-not Playboy. These can be at your home or at my home studio--OR can be on location at a special place to him (like a football stadium if he's into football, etc). The cost for these sessions is $275 for one hour of shooting and 20-25 COMPLETELY retouched photos on a CD with a release to print. If you would like to see some examples of a recent session, please email ME at brandifornof@hotmail.com and I will give you the password to a protected gallery. These images are not something that I will be putting on my blog, website, or Myspace, so please do not worry about that--it is for his eyes ONLY!

The February special will be "Sweets for your Sweetie". I will try to get a photo of Avery this weekend for an example. Bring the kids to my home studio in their cutest outfit and we will take photos with a pink, red or white backdrop, with Valentine's cookies, cupcakes, and lollipops...This session will be held on February 1st (with guaranteed mailing of all Cd's by the 9th) from 10:30-3:00 The cost is $100 and includes 15-20 minutes(PLENTY of time), 10-15 pictures and a 12x12 storyboard created for you to print.

All interested parties should call Jennifer at 817-694-8664 to get in on these great specials!!

I have a couple of new mini sessions in store for this year--I think that you all will love them!!!!

There will also be a special announcement in February, so stay tuned!!

No comments: