JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Much Needed Giggle...


I kinda had a rough night tonight. REALLY needed something to make me smile, and I got home and this photo was one of the first things that I saw...








I PROMISE that no babies were harmed in the making of this photograph!!
This is Bella and she belongs to some really good friends of mine...she was soooooo NOT diggin' Santa!! I would never do this to your child at your session....unless, of course, you are requesting it! :-)

OK--it's 3AM and I can no longer make out images on my screen--so off to bed for me!

I am still at about a 3 week turnaround so if your session was 3 weeks ago, then you can be expecting your CD to arrive very shortly!



No comments: