JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ooops...


I blogged this post before, or so I thought...I guess that I didn't check to make sure it went up and blogger saved it but had an error when it tried to post it...Sorry, Lauren...here is the post I promised you!



I started working with a new boutique called Cotton Candy Tutus and have found that the owner, Lauren, is full of ideas! She has commissioned me for the rest of the year to photograph her clothing line. This is the boys' line. The models were cute and easy--my kind of product photo shoot! Let's pray that all of the others go as smoothly!















I also met up with Lauren to photograph her daughter for her upcoming birthday...she had a 50's themed party and we had a blast with our quickie shoot at Purple Cow--BTW--I LOVE doing different shoots like this!! So fun!








ummmmm....can you say "Miss Personality"??






I look forward to getting to know you better, Miss Cotton Candy...

No comments: