JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Important Info for Cotton Candy Tutu/Shop Customers...

I would like to inform everyone that I am no longer working with Cotton Candy Shop to photograph her product line.

Please disregard any bulletins or blog posts stating that I am the photographer for any upcoming shoots. I did offer to remain the photographer for the shoots that had already been announced with me as the photographer, but it was in both parties best interest to not continue working together...


Those of you who were involved in the May 1st shoot: Please contact me directly concerning your CDs or for info on how to purchase a CD of your child's pictures. I WILL need each of you who purchased a CD at the shoot or in the last 6 days to contact me ASAP--since I was not provided a list of the children I photographed and what outfit goes to which child, I will need assistance from the parents in identifying who is who.

I can be reached at brandifornof@hotmail.com or 469-955-4922.

Thanks so much!!

No comments: