JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just One More...


I just wanted to add these three photos---In honor of Father's Day (which is fast coming up). This is for one of my favorite fathers, Dan-Jennifer's husband. I don't know much, but what I DO know about him is that he is a man of God, he is a fantastic father, and a great husband. Above that, he is a REAL person--no fakeness here.

These are some of my all-time favorite father/daughter photos ever!





Oh yeah--he is WRAPPED around that little pinkie for sure!!!





And let's just hope that in her future with boys, Kate keeps this same attitude--Looking at him, with a very coy face, thinking to herself, "You are one stupid little boy if you think that I am kissing you!!"



No comments: