JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Peek for Jennifer...


I know that all of you know the mommy of these cuties! You have to go through her to get to me---these babies belong to Jennifer, my scheduler.

She gets mad love from my clients--nearly every one of them tells me how much they love her--"She is SO sweet", "She is just the best", and obviously "I just LOVE Jennifer"--yep, guys, I LOVE her, too!

Really, though, Jennifer, I could not run this business without you! You took a HUGE weight off of my shoulders when you signed on with me last August. Since then, you have become a true friend as well as an invaluable employee. I don't think that I tell you enough--THANK YOU for ALL you DO!!

I know that your birthday is in a couple of days, so maybe this preview can be an early birthday gift?

Here are Jen's munchkins--the ones that SHE is running after all day while I am running after my clients kiddos...


Carson-Numero Uno





Kate-The Boss Lady





Colt-The Shy Loverboy





And before you ask me, Nope-I did not have to swap heads around to make this happen! They did SSSOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!



No comments: