JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2009

New Session Option ...


OK, peeps...I hear ya...We are in a recession and going into what promises to be a REALLY hot summer...SO...

I am offering up a new option when scheduling your session with me that will take care of those of you who are feeling the pinch of the economy and those who do not desire to melt away. This is also a great session for those who need "just a few"--you know, those occasions like a cake smash to mark a first birthday, the mandatory photos that are done each year of the kiddos who are too old to warrant a photo session every few months but who need to be documented from the previous year (4 year old photos, 5 year old photos, etc.), or people who only want a session for Christmas cards. This session is NOT available for Newborn, Bridal, or Boudoir sessions simply because those sessions require more time at the session and in post processing to be successful.

"The Short and Sweet Session"
$200 Mon-Fri $225 Sat & Sun
Available Monday-Friday starting July 1st
Saturday and Sunday only starting August 1st


The session does not cover any permit fee or location fee-that will still be your responsibility. It covers up to 5 people-each person after that is $10/person. There is still the additional travel fee of $25 for any location outside of Tarrant and Dallas Counties. You are allowed up to 3 wardrobe changes in this session. It includes all that a full session offers--full editing/retouching, CD of photos, and print release form--it just costs less, is a shorter session, and includes fewer photos (15-20). This session fee is due in full within one week of booking.

***If you already have a full session booked currently, you are not allowed to cancel your full session in order to book the Short and Sweet Session***

No comments: