JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Big Boy....


Andrew is one of my Faves...I know, I'm not supposed to have those, but I can't help myself!! Look at those eyes! And that expressive little face!! I have loved photographing him since the very first time I met him in my studio...little stubborn butt wouldn't fall asleep! I normally would not put an alert baby on a chair for fear of him suddenly learning how to roll and taking a spill off my prop (still have an excellent track record-haven't lost one yet-jk). He was very chill, though, and this picture has graced my business card ever since!





A couple from his "sitting and smiling" session...











And here are a few (ok, a lot more than a few)from our most recent session together--his "standing" session...Also--this is a new location that I am LOVING...climate controlled, different, works with ANY outfit, and I am crazy about all that gorgeous light!!!
Please let me know if you are interested in this location and I can fill you in on the details!














Yep--he fell ASLEEP!...





And woke up to smile at me...





And then went right back to SLEEP!














Can't wait to chase him down at the next session---I've heard he's a mover and a shaker!! Better wear my sneakers for that one!



No comments: