JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Email Issues....UPDATED***


***OK--GOT THE EMAIL ISSUES SOLVED (I hope) AND I JUST RECEIVED 1354 EMAILS---MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE TO GO THROUGH THEM....I HAVE A TON OF EMAILS SENT FROM THE WEBSITE THAT WERE FORWARDED TO MY OTHER ACCT ... THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN PART OF THE PROBLEM...WORKING HARD TO GET BACK TO EVERYONE--I APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO HAVE HAD A DELAY IN A RESPONSE!! ALSO--AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, I HAVE ALSO RETURNED ALL PHONE CALLS ****


I have figured out that I am having some serious issues with my email acct...I recently had the b4photography emails forwarded to the one that goes to my iPhone and I don't know if that is the problem or if it is a virus like Hotmail suggested, but I am not getting emails as I normally do...today I got 3 emails...yesterday, only 2...I normally get 50-100 per day...so, a bit of a difference there. Having my friend send me a test email confirmed today that I am not getting them....

SO....if you have sent me an email lately (in maybe the last 2-3 weeks), and you did not get a response, PLEASE contact me again...I don't ignore anyone-ever...I will always at least respond to you if I get it. Calling me is the best bet-- 469-955-4922 --BUT...b/c of all the rain, I am shooting every single day and have been for 2-3 weeks(whenever it is not raining, that is), so I am a little slow to return phone calls ... it seems that as soon as I can call people back, I'm real sick, the kids are real sick (we have had 3 weeks of sick people in our house) or it is dinner time and not appropriate to call. So, please be patient while I try to get back to everyone!

thanks!

No comments: