JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

'Tis the Season...

To be crazy busy! And that I am!!! Working hard to stay on track....

Tons of calls about this, so thought I would just post- Wait time is 6 wks on the website & is currently 6 wks to get cd done-it is then mailed & takes 1-5 bus. days to get to you-if you would like express shipping-call me and I will invoice you. CDs will NOT be hand delivered by me!

Also: The pumpkin sessions are complete & were all sent mid last week b/c I was too sick the first 3 days of the week to get out.

Thanks to all for your patience---If I promised you a couple for Christmas cards, I will make good on that promise...please be patient on those as well b/c I have about 75 people asking for "just one"--those add up and take time, too.

ALSO--The Christmas mini sold completely out in LESS THAN ONE HOUR!!! That is Awesome!! If you didn't see the post below, I announced the mini early on Fri exclusively to my Facebook fans only---Well, the 30 min that I took calls from 8-8:30 am was apparently enough time to book all 56 spots! I will be opening another Saturday mini on a future date. As a reminder - mini sessions do NOT equal shorter wait time--if you aren't cool with the wait time, then I suggest you find another photographer. I really do spend an INSANE number of hours on each and every session to make it look the best I feel it can. I hope that my regular clients already know and trust that A LOT of love and time is poured into every single photo and I promise to do my best to make them completely worth the wait!! Those who are interested, should try me out sometime...hopefully, you'll come to understand why I have earned a good reputation in the metroplex and in other states in the North and the South AND why I have a 94% return rate! Hope to hear from you soon! I will be putting a blog up soon announcing the opening of early 2010--I will only be taking 15 sessions per month no matter what! So, if ya wanna hire me...don't hesitate to book!!

No comments: