JUST FYI

I do NOT have texting, y'all. If you need to reach me to book a session, change a session, cancel a session or ask me a time sensitive question -you gotta call me-sorry! I refuse to conduct business any other way! I prefer for my business to be a personal experience. Besides, we have to talk anyway or else I wouldn't be able to suggest the right location or get to know y'all before we meet!! Trust me-that pre-session phone consultation makes a difference!! So, call me at 469-955-4922 to reach me! Thanks!

ARCHIVES

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Please

...Be patient with me, guys! I have minimal help this year - not like the 2 assistants I had last year - and I am falling a tad behind. Part of it was the holiday, my entire family being sick over and over, and part of it is that I have been sending out previews to people -- so many people that it has actually stopped me from working regular sessions for an entire week! That means that I am running a few days behind right now but I have a ton of time coming up this week and plan on doing nothing but editing all the time that I can!!

I am sending images out digitally as well as a hard copy. These images will come in the form of a download to your email (so make sure I have yours!)--just save it to your desktop--they are full sized, hi-res images, and are the exact same ones that will be on your CD. You can go ahead and order your Christmas cards and gifts!

Thank you for your patience in this most busiest of holiday seasons!!!

No comments: